Monday, August 9, 2010

From the eyes of George Washinton's Maid

May 2nd, 1774
Dear Diary,
Today Mistress Martha was sick with the flu, I had to take the children and play with them till dinnertime. Jack was misbehaving  and threw rocks at his sister. Naughty boy! Split pea soup, mashed potatoes, rolls and tea for dinner. Oh, There's lots of sewing and mending to be done. Washington is in his office discussing politcal affairs with General Braddock about the French and how to make war without killing to many of their own men, seeing as the French are very orderly.
I must go and attend to my duties.Will write later.

Sincerly,
Maria Lauren  Bennett

-----------------------------
That is just a sneak peek of my new series coming out on my blog and this blog!
agcrazy.blogspot.com
Thanks for reading!
Love,
AG crazy

No comments: