Friday, November 12, 2010

Strolling out on a windy day...

Hey everyone! :)

Today I thought that I would share with you a photo of my A Life of Faith doll Kathleen! Kathleen is very much like Felicity - green eyes, red hair, and things like that, except she is all vinyl and her eyes are not sleep eyes (plus she has freckles.) :)

Here is the picture!


It is edited on a site called Picnik. Picnik allows you to edit your photos for free, with text, stickers, effects, frames, collages and more!

The photo reads "strolling out on a windy day... in the coutryside!" :) I thought I was edit it because Kathleen went strolling out on a windy day, and I live in a neighborhood in the coutryside! :)

Anyway, I just thought I'd show you all this. :) I also highly recommend Picnik too!

See you later everyone! :)

~Hannah

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi,


I really like your blog, I always visit it whenever I had time, I really like your posts especially those about dolls and I hope to see more from your blog, so excited to read your future posts.

Anyway, I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

Anyway, thought it might be interesting to your readers.
Best regards,

….here is the link for the pic: http://www.thatsmyface.com/tmp/ThatsMyFace_doll_heads_s.jpg