Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A New Doll!!

Hi everyone! :)

This is Hannah here! (The creator of the blog) :) I have some pretty good news! Most of you already know this. :P But, before October 12th or something like that I just had ten dolls (I'm not saying that isn't very many, as God has blessed me very kindly by all of my dolls, and I'm not trying to brag,) but now . . . YIPPEE! I have eleven now. :)
And since Felicity and Elizabeth are sadly archving (AG Crazy writes about it) I decided to get . . . . .. . ................................................................................................................................
LISSIE!!! Or Felicity. ;) Yes! And now I really am aiming for Lanie and Elizabeth, which will be difficult to get both. But I pray that God will somehow let me get both. :)

Now for a picture of the new doll! :) :

Miss Felicity Merriman, age 9, and a tad stubborn, very kind, and super independent. :) I have to get her some more clothing. It's a pretty poor . . . well not POOR collection, I don't think anything about dolls could be poor. ;) But it's not a very good selection as far as colonial girl clothing goes. I NEED to get sewing!!! :P


Also, you can check out a new preview for a new doll story too at my Picasa Web Photo Albums! :D Just click on the previous link. Also, in case you've never heard of it it is an online photo gallery and very safe. :)


I guess that's about it! Please comment! :)

~Hannah

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I love your blog, Hannah! Could you check out my sisters, friends, and my new blog? It's called agfunwithmeandh.blogspot.com. You could post a comment, vote on the weekly poll, and also maybe even follow our blog! :) Hannah(a different Hannah:)

Emily said...

I have to agree Felicity is very spunky. I want her before she archives. yes. it's so sad they keep archiving dolls!
i hope your collection keeps growing.
-AG Crazy :)

Unknown said...

Hi everyone! :)

I know about the archived dolls. :( I don't get how they keep taking them away for new characters! They could just add the new characters and keep the old!!! In 2005 when Felicity was archived they probably just wanted to change her clothes and the doll a little bit like they did, and they could have done that, along with the movie, anyway without archiving her, couldn't they have?

Alos other Hannah I like your site too! It is very cute! :)

Bye everyone! :D

~Hannah