Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's been a while....

Yes, I know. It's been quite a while since we've posted, and I'm really sorry. However, I just realized we got 19 followers! :) Thanks to all of our followers. You mean a lot, people. ;)

Hopefully sometime soon, I'll be making a few modifications to this blog, like maybe a new design? I'll have to think about it and make sure that it's fine to change it with all of the other members. Actually, I'm kind of planning the design right now. I might change a few fonts and stuff, get a new header and background (now I can make both on my own! Yay!) but for now, it'll remain the same.

Hopefully I'll be posting some more soon. :)

-- Hannah

3 comments:

Little Lilly said...

I'm new to your blog!!! Yes,it's me,Mackenzie!
I'm not that new because,I think I cane on here before I was even a blogger!:D

Great job Hannah!

Love it!!!!!:D

Kenzie said...

Oops! When I just commented,it might have said my blogger name was Little Lilly,but that is because I wasn't signed in.

Sorry!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Mackenzie! :)